3.29.2006

First Post!

Ah yes, so it is about time that I started wasting my time with something other than video games and booze...well I am drinking as I write this, so maybe I'll take one thing at a time.

So why start a blog? Well, I thought I'd start becoming a member of this infamous internet user community. The media has informed me that one direction I can take to enter the fold is to start my own blog. So here I am bad engrish, grammer and etcetera. I think I'll share this site with friends, family and any passer-byers.

Since my interests lie in the area of technology, I'll probably fill this blog with rants about working in the software development industry. At the moment work has completely left my mind and I am trying to find a number of reasons why this blog will be worth while. Since I have at least one rant a day, I bet it will be interesting to keep track of them to see the progress I am making towards becoming a cynical old tyrant. I wonder if blogger will keep my interest for that long.