3.27.2008

Facebook You Have Been Mustached

Here I present some of the contestants of the World Beard Championship with their goods superimposed on a some what random sampling of my Facebook friends list. Each picture was taken from their profile picture which is visible to all so I didn't ask for permission. If you are not amused to see your picture here, then let me know and I'll get you to sign a waver form. I could have chosen my own Facebook picture but I find that picking on others is a much more enjoyable past time.



Due to laziness I often consider growing a beard, but I am consistently reminded by my wife that my facial hair grows in little tiny spikes that are probably capable of drawing blood. Since I never plan on growing out my red spiky beard of death I should get laser hair removal. I won't though because without the ability to grow a beard I would feel somewhat emasculated.